We thank Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger for discussions and Dr. Stefan Becker for help with protein production. This work was supported by a DFG-Graduiertenkolleg (GRK782) scholarship to M.-K.C., a DFG Heisenberg grant (ZW 71/2-1 & 3-1) to M.Z., the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (Follow up Program), and by the Max Planck society.
Dissociation of Amyloid Fibrils of α-Synuclein in Supercooled Water†
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 27, pages 5046–5048, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Kim, H.-Y., Cho, M.-K., Riedel, D., Fernandez, Claudio O. and Zweckstetter, M. (2008), Dissociation of Amyloid Fibrils of α-Synuclein in Supercooled Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5046–5048. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800342
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!