We thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Oe 249/3-1) for financial support as well as Solvias AG (Basel, Switzerland) and Saltigo GmbH (Leverkusen, Germany) for the donation of several ligands. Barbara Hildmann, Kristine Müther, and Patrick Seelheim provided skillful technical assistance. M.O. is indebted to the Aventis Foundation for a Karl-Winnacker-Stipendium (2006–2008).
Catalytic Asymmetric CSi Bond Formation to Acyclic α,β-Unsaturated Acceptors by RhI-Catalyzed Conjugate Silyl Transfer Using a SiB Linkage†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3818–3820, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Walter, C. and Oestreich, M. (2008), Catalytic Asymmetric CSi Bond Formation to Acyclic α,β-Unsaturated Acceptors by RhI-Catalyzed Conjugate Silyl Transfer Using a SiB Linkage. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3818–3820. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800361
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2008
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Oe 249/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!