This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (A) and Scientific Research on the Priority Area “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resource” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan, as well as by Asahi Glass and Sumitomo Foundation. We are grateful to Prof. K. Ishihara, M. Hatano, and Prof. D. Uemura (Nagoya University) for the use of GC and polarimeter instruments.
RhI-Catalyzed Hydration of Organonitriles under Ambient Conditions†
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 19, pages 3607–3609, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Goto, A., Endo, K. and Saito, S. (2008), RhI-Catalyzed Hydration of Organonitriles under Ambient Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3607–3609. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800366
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan
- Asahi Glass and Sumitomo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!