S.Y., S.M., A.A., and A.K. thank Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi and the Japan Society for Promotion of Science (Japan) for financial support. A.A. is a Ramanna Fellow of DST at NIIST. S.M. acknowledges the University Grants Commission, New Delhi, for a fellowship. This is manuscript No. PPG-263 from NIIST.
Toroidal Nanoobjects from Rosette Assemblies of Melamine-Linked Oligo(p-phenyleneethynylene)s and Cyanurates†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 25, pages 4691–4694, June 9, 2008
How to Cite
Yagai, S., Mahesh, S., Kikkawa, Y., Unoike, K., Karatsu, T., Kitamura, A. and Ajayaghosh, A. (2008), Toroidal Nanoobjects from Rosette Assemblies of Melamine-Linked Oligo(p-phenyleneethynylene)s and Cyanurates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 4691–4694. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800417
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2008
- Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!