We thank Prof. Randolph Duran and Dr. Jorge Chávez for DLS measurements, and Dr. Yunjun Wang for helpful discussions. Y.C.C. acknowledges the NSF (DMR-0645520 Career Award), ONR (N00014-06-1-0911) and the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund (42542-G10) for support of this research.
Water-Soluble Nanocrystals Through Dual-Interaction Ligands†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3730–3734, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Wu, H., Zhu, H., Zhuang, J., Yang, S., Liu, C. and Cao, Y. Charles. (2008), Water-Soluble Nanocrystals Through Dual-Interaction Ligands. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3730–3734. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800434
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0645520
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-06-1-0911
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 42542-G10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!