J.Z. acknowledges support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20604011) and the National Basic Research Program of China (2007CB925103). J.Z. is a New Century Excellent Talent in University (NCET-06-0451).
Monolayer-Barcoded Nanoparticles for On-Chip DNA Hybridization Assay†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 27, pages 5009–5012, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Qiu, F., Jiang, D., Ding, Y., Zhu, J. and Huang, L. (2008), Monolayer-Barcoded Nanoparticles for On-Chip DNA Hybridization Assay. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5009–5012. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800435
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20604011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB925103
- New Century Excellent Talent in University. Grant Number: NCET-06-0451
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!