This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) and for Encouragement of Young Scientists, and by Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources” from the Ministry of Education Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). T.D. and A.M. acknowledge support from the Industrial Technology Research Grant Program from the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan and a research fellowship from J.S.P.S. for Young Scientists.
A Chiral Hypervalent Iodine(III) Reagent for Enantioselective Dearomatization of Phenols†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3787–3790, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Dohi, T., Maruyama, A., Takenaga, N., Senami, K., Minamitsuji, Y., Fujioka, H., Caemmerer, Simon B. and Kita, Y. (2008), A Chiral Hypervalent Iodine(III) Reagent for Enantioselective Dearomatization of Phenols. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3787–3790. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800464
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!