Biaryl Phosphane Ligands in Palladium-Catalyzed Amination
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 34, pages 6338–6361, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Surry, David S. and Buchwald, Stephen L. (2008), Biaryl Phosphane Ligands in Palladium-Catalyzed Amination. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6338–6361. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800497
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2008
- National Institutes of Health
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!