The research was supported by the Israel Science foundation Grant No 257-01 and the United States–Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF) grants 2000-333 and 2004-401 and James Franck German Israeli Program. B.G. was supported by NSF through the EMSI at UC Irvine (Grant No 0431312) and CRC project 0209719.
Critical Size for Intracluster Proton Transfer from Water to an Anion†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 33, pages 6272–6274, August 4, 2008
How to Cite
Wolf, I., Shapira, A., Giniger, R., Miller, Y., Gerber, R. Benny. and Cheshnovsky, O. (2008), Critical Size for Intracluster Proton Transfer from Water to an Anion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6272–6274. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800542
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2008
- Israel Science foundation. Grant Number: 257-01
- United States–Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF). Grant Numbers: 2000-333, 2004-401
- James Franck German Israeli Program
- NSF. Grant Number: 0431312
- CRC. Grant Number: 0209719
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!