The research was supported by the Israel Science foundation Grant No 257-01 and the United States–Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF) grants 2000-333 and 2004-401 and James Franck German Israeli Program. B.G. was supported by NSF through the EMSI at UC Irvine (Grant No 0431312) and CRC project 0209719.
Critical Size for Intracluster Proton Transfer from Water to an Anion†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 33, pages 6272–6274, August 4, 2008
How to Cite
Wolf, I., Shapira, A., Giniger, R., Miller, Y., Gerber, R. Benny. and Cheshnovsky, O. (2008), Critical Size for Intracluster Proton Transfer from Water to an Anion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6272–6274. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800542
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2008
- Israel Science foundation. Grant Number: 257-01
- United States–Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF). Grant Numbers: 2000-333, 2004-401
- James Franck German Israeli Program
- NSF. Grant Number: 0431312
- CRC. Grant Number: 0209719
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2002/2008/z800542_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.