This work was supported by Duke University. We thank T. Ribeiro for assistance with 2D NMR experiments.
1,2,3-Triazole CH⋅⋅⋅Cl− Contacts Guide Anion Binding and Concomitant Folding in 1,4-Diaryl Triazole Oligomers†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3740–3743, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Juwarker, H., Lenhardt, Jeremy M., Pham, David M. and Craig, Stephen L. (2008), 1,2,3-Triazole CH⋅⋅⋅Cl− Contacts Guide Anion Binding and Concomitant Folding in 1,4-Diaryl Triazole Oligomers. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3740–3743. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800548
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2008
- Duke University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!