W. Chu thanks the CNRS and USTL for providing financial support during his stay as invited scientist. Financial support by the NSFC of China (20590360) and by the Ministry of Sciences and Technologies of China (2005CB221406) is acknowledged. P.A.C. is grateful to the financial support of the Russian Foundation for Fundamental Research (grant no. 06-03-32500-a). The authors thank S. Nikitenko for help with X-ray absorption measurements. ESRF is acknowledged for use of beamtime.
Glow-Discharge Plasma-Assisted Design of Cobalt Catalysts for Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 27, pages 5052–5055, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Chu, W., Wang, L.-N., Chernavskii, Petr A. and Khodakov, Andrei Y. (2008), Glow-Discharge Plasma-Assisted Design of Cobalt Catalysts for Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5052–5055. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800657
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2008
- NSFC of China. Grant Number: 20590360
- Ministry of Sciences and Technologies of China. Grant Number: 2005CB221406
- Russian Foundation for Fundamental Research. Grant Number: 06-03-32500-a
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!