We thank Prof. G. Arrhenius for use of his PXRD and Dr. Y. Su for performing the mass spectrometry experiments. This work was supported by U.C.S.D., the donors of the ACS-PRF, and the NSF (CHE-0546531).
Tandem Modification of Metal–Organic Frameworks by a Postsynthetic Approach†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 25, pages 4699–4702, June 9, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Z. and Cohen, Seth M. (2008), Tandem Modification of Metal–Organic Frameworks by a Postsynthetic Approach. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 4699–4702. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800686
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2008
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0546531
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!