We thank Jutta Schwarz and Irén Fischer for carrying out some monomer syntheses, as well as Dr. Ralf Bienert and Prof. Dr. Andreas Thünemann (BAM) for help with the dynamic light-scattering measurements. Generous support by the German Research Foundation within the ERA Chemistry Net (Project “SurConFold”) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Wacker AG, BASF AG, Bayer Industry Services, and Sasol Germany for generous donations of chemicals.
Helicity Inversion in Responsive Foldamers Induced by Achiral Halide ion Guests†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 26, pages 4926–4930, June 16, 2008
How to Cite
Meudtner, Robert M. and Hecht, S. (2008), Helicity Inversion in Responsive Foldamers Induced by Achiral Halide ion Guests. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 4926–4930. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800796
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2008
- German Research Foundation
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!