We thank the National Science Council, Taiwan for support of this work.
PtII-Catalyzed Synthesis of 9-Oxabicyclo[3.3.1]nona-2,6-dienes from 2-Alkynyl-1-carbonylbenzenes and Allylsilanes by an Allylation/Annulation Cascade†
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 27, pages 5063–5066, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Bhunia, S., Wang, K.-C. and Liu, R.-S. (2008), PtII-Catalyzed Synthesis of 9-Oxabicyclo[3.3.1]nona-2,6-dienes from 2-Alkynyl-1-carbonylbenzenes and Allylsilanes by an Allylation/Annulation Cascade. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5063–5066. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800826
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2008
- National Science Council, Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!