We acknowledge valuable input from our colleagues H. Bent, J. C. A. Boeyens, P. Buck, H. J. Deiseroth, G. Frenking, M. Gröger, M. Kaji, W. Kutzelnigg, M. Reiher, G. Restrepo, E. Scerri, V. Scharf, F. Schmidt, J. Schummer, P. Thyssen, F. Weinhold, A. Wickleder, A. Woyke, and unknown referees. We are grateful for financial support from the DFG (Schw 161), the FCI (160 273) (Germany), and the NSFC (2057 3074) and the SRFDP (2004-024 8017) (China).
Icon of Chemistry: The Periodic System of Chemical Elements in the New Century†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 19, pages 3404–3415, April 27, 2009
How to Cite
Wang, S.-G. and Schwarz, W. H. Eugen. (2009), Icon of Chemistry: The Periodic System of Chemical Elements in the New Century. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 3404–3415. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800827
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2008
- DFG. Grant Number: Schw 161
- FCI. Grant Number: 160 273
- NSFC. Grant Number: 2057 3074
- SRFDP. Grant Number: 2004-024 8017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!