This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmelman Center for Molecular Design and NATO (SfP 981964). T.G. thanks the EU for a Marie Curie fellowship. M.E.v.d.B. is the incumbent of the Dewey David Stone and Harry Levine Career Development Chair and is Head of the Minerva Junior Research Group.
Redox-Active Monolayers as a Versatile Platform for Integrating Boolean Logic Gates†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 29, pages 5322–5326, July 7, 2008
How to Cite
Gupta, T. and van der Boom, Milko E. (2008), Redox-Active Monolayers as a Versatile Platform for Integrating Boolean Logic Gates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5322–5326. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800830
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2008
- Helen and Martin Kimmelman Center for Molecular Design
- NATO. Grant Number: SfP 981964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!