Bifurcations on Potential Energy Surfaces of Organic Reactions
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 40, pages 7592–7601, September 22, 2008
How to Cite
Ess, Daniel H., Wheeler, Steven E., Iafe, Robert G., Xu, L., Çelebi-Ölçüm, N. and Houk, Kendall N. (2008), Bifurcations on Potential Energy Surfaces of Organic Reactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7592–7601. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800918
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0548209
- NSF IGERT: Materials Creation Training Program. Grant Number: DGE-0114443
- NIH NRSA postdoctoral fellowship. Grant Number: NIH-1F32GM082114-01
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!