This work was supported by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (GRK 1038), and an Alfried Krupp Award for young university teachers of the Krupp foundation (to B.B.). T.S. is grateful to the state of Baden-Württemberg for a Landesgraduierten Fellowship. We thank IRIS Biotech GmbH for the gift of chemicals.
A Supramolecular Catalyst for the Decarboxylative Hydroformylation of α,β-Unsaturated Carboxylic Acids†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 21, pages 3946–3949, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Šmejkal, T. and Breit, B. (2008), A Supramolecular Catalyst for the Decarboxylative Hydroformylation of α,β-Unsaturated Carboxylic Acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3946–3949. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800956
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: GRK 1038
- Alfried Krupp Award for young university teachers of the Krupp foundation
- state of Baden-Württemberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!