We are grateful for financial support from the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Nature Science Foundation of China (No. 20842002) and the Science and Technology Commission of the Shanghai Municipality (Grant No. 07JC14063). G. Liu thanks Prof. Shannon S. Stahl and Prof. Xiyan Lu for helpful discussions.
Palladium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Aerobic Oxidative Amination of Terminal Alkenes: Efficient Synthesis of Linear Allylamine Derivatives†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 25, pages 4733–4736, June 9, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, G., Yin, G. and Wu, L. (2008), Palladium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Aerobic Oxidative Amination of Terminal Alkenes: Efficient Synthesis of Linear Allylamine Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 4733–4736. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801009
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2008
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20842002
- Science and Technology Commission of the Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 07JC14063
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!