We thank BASF AG and the State of Bremen (SfBW award FV 161) for financial support. We are grateful to Prof. Dr. Werner Nau and his co-workers for assisting in the short-time fluorescence and dichroic measurements.
Functionalized Nanocompartments (Synthosomes) with a Reduction-Triggered Release System†
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 37, pages 7029–7031, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Onaca, O., Sarkar, P., Roccatano, D., Friedrich, T., Hauer, B., Grzelakowski, M., Güven, A., Fioroni, M. and Schwaneberg, U. (2008), Functionalized Nanocompartments (Synthosomes) with a Reduction-Triggered Release System. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7029–7031. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801076
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2008
- BASF AG
- State of Bremen. Grant Number: SfBW award FV 161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!