This work was supported by the Dirección General de Investigación (Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, grant CTQ2006-05981/BQU) and the Junta de Castilla y León (grant VA012 C05). M.E.S. gratefully acknowledges the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia and the Fondo Social Europeo (FEDER-FSE de objetivo 1, 2000/2006) for funding within the Ramón y Cajal Program.
Rotational Probes of Six Conformers of Neutral Cysteine†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 33, pages 6216–6220, August 4, 2008
How to Cite
Sanz, M. Eugenia., Blanco, S., López, Juan C. and Alonso, José L. (2008), Rotational Probes of Six Conformers of Neutral Cysteine. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6216–6220. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801337
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
- Dirección General de Investigación. Grant Number: CTQ2006-05981/BQU
- Junta de Castilla y León. Grant Number: VA012 C05
- Fondo Social Europeo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!