These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Hybrid Nanoparticle Probe for Dual-Modality Positron Emission Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging†
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 33, pages 6259–6262, August 4, 2008
How to Cite
Choi, J.-s., Park, J., Nah, H., Woo, S., Oh, J., Kim, K., Cheon, G., Chang, Y., Yoo, J. and Cheon, J. (2008), A Hybrid Nanoparticle Probe for Dual-Modality Positron Emission Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6259–6262. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801369
This work was partially supported by the KRF (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund) (KRF-2007-331-E00166), KOSEF (R15-2004-033-06001-0), NRL (R0A-2006-000-10255), AOARD (FA4869-07-1-4016), Nano/Bio Program (M10503000218-05M0300-21810), the Korea Research Council of Fundamental Science & Technology, NCI Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence, and the BK21 program of chemistry and medical college. Production of 124I was supported partially by the QURI project of MOST and KOSEF.
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2008
- KRF (MOEHRD, Basic Research Promotion Fund). Grant Number: KRF-2007-331-E00166
- KOSEF. Grant Number: R15-2004-033-06001-0
- NRL. Grant Number: R0A-2006-000-10255
- AOARD. Grant Number: FA4869-07-1-4016
- Nano/Bio Program. Grant Number: M10503000218-05M0300-21810
- Korea Research Council of Fundamental Science & Technology
- NCI Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence
- BK21 program of chemistry and medical college
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!