This work was supported by the NIH (grant GM 58908 to J.L.S.), the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD) (KRF-2006-214-C00047 to D.-W.Y.), and the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (grant no. R01-2006-000-10001-0 to C.-H.L.), and B.P.H. acknowledges support from the Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy (DOE) under contract number DE-AC05-00OR22725 with Oak Ridge National Laboratory (managed by UT-Battelle, LLC).
Benzene-, Pyrrole-, and Furan-Containing Diametrically Strapped Calixpyrroles—An Experimental and Theoretical Study of Hydrogen-Bonding Effects in Chloride Anion Recognition†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 27, pages 5038–5042, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Yoon, D.-W., Gross, Dustin E., Lynch, Vincent M., Sessler, Jonathan L., Hay, Benjamin P. and Lee, C.-H. (2008), Benzene-, Pyrrole-, and Furan-Containing Diametrically Strapped Calixpyrroles—An Experimental and Theoretical Study of Hydrogen-Bonding Effects in Chloride Anion Recognition. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5038–5042. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801426
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: GM 58908
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2006-214-C00047
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2006-000-10001-0
- US Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!