This work was supported by the NIH (grant GM 58908 to J.L.S.), the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD) (KRF-2006-214-C00047 to D.-W.Y.), and the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (grant no. R01-2006-000-10001-0 to C.-H.L.), and B.P.H. acknowledges support from the Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy (DOE) under contract number DE-AC05-00OR22725 with Oak Ridge National Laboratory (managed by UT-Battelle, LLC).
Benzene-, Pyrrole-, and Furan-Containing Diametrically Strapped Calixpyrroles—An Experimental and Theoretical Study of Hydrogen-Bonding Effects in Chloride Anion Recognition†
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 27, pages 5038–5042, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Yoon, D.-W., Gross, Dustin E., Lynch, Vincent M., Sessler, Jonathan L., Hay, Benjamin P. and Lee, C.-H. (2008), Benzene-, Pyrrole-, and Furan-Containing Diametrically Strapped Calixpyrroles—An Experimental and Theoretical Study of Hydrogen-Bonding Effects in Chloride Anion Recognition. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5038–5042. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801426
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: GM 58908
- Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2006-214-C00047
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2006-000-10001-0
- US Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!