We thank the National Institutes of Health (GM 46059) for support of this work. We are grateful to Merck, Amgen, and Boehringer Ingelheim for additional support. The Varian NMR instruments used in this work were purchased with funding from the NSF (CHE 9808061 and DBI 9729592).
A General and Efficient Method for the Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling of 2-Pyridyl Nucleophiles†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 25, pages 4695–4698, June 9, 2008
How to Cite
Billingsley, Kelvin L. and Buchwald, Stephen L. (2008), A General and Efficient Method for the Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling of 2-Pyridyl Nucleophiles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 4695–4698. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801465
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 46059
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE 9808061, DBI 9729592
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!