The Center for Sustainable and Green Chemistry is supported by the Danish National Research Foundation, and the Center for Atomic-scale Materials Design is supported by the Lundbeck Foundation. In addition we thank the Danish Research Council for the Technical Sciences and the NABIIT program for financial support, and Danish Center for Scientific Computing for computer time.
Trends in the Catalytic CO Oxidation Activity of Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 26, pages 4835–4839, June 16, 2008
How to Cite
Falsig, H., Hvolbæk, B., Kristensen, Iben S., Jiang, T., Bligaard, T., Christensen, Claus H. and Nørskov, Jens K. (2008), Trends in the Catalytic CO Oxidation Activity of Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 4835–4839. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801479
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2008
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Lundbeck Foundation
- Danish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!