This work was partly supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (grant nos. 19GS0207, 18350097, 17105002, 19014010, 19340098, 19052008) and by the MEXT Joint Project of Chemical Synthesis Core Research Institutions. I.Y. was financially supported by 21COE on the Kyoto Alliance for Chemistry The synchrotron radiation experiments were performed at the SPring-8 with the approval of the Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute.
A Perovskite Containing Quadrivalent Iron as a Charge-Disproportionated Ferrimagnet†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 37, pages 7032–7035, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Yamada, I., Takata, K., Hayashi, N., Shinohara, S., Azuma, M., Mori, S., Muranaka, S., Shimakawa, Y. and Takano, M. (2008), A Perovskite Containing Quadrivalent Iron as a Charge-Disproportionated Ferrimagnet. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7032–7035. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801482
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 19GS0207, 18350097, 17105002, 19014010, 19340098, 19052008
- MEXT Joint Project of Chemical Synthesis Core Research Institutions
- 21COE on the Kyoto Alliance for Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!