This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research, the Sumitomo Foundation, and partially by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 20037010, Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis). H.M. thanks JSPS Fellowship for Young Scientists. We thank Prof. J. C. Carretero and Dr. R. Gómez Arrayás for their helpful advice on imine synthesis.pybox=pyridine bisoxazoline
Chiral γ-Amino Amide Synthesis by Heterobimetallic Lanthanum/Lithium/Pybox-Catalyzed Direct Asymmetric Mannich-Type Reactions of α-Keto Anilides†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 36, pages 6847–6850, August 25, 2008
How to Cite
Lu, G., Morimoto, H., Matsunaga, S. and Shibasaki, M. (2008), Chiral γ-Amino Amide Synthesis by Heterobimetallic Lanthanum/Lithium/Pybox-Catalyzed Direct Asymmetric Mannich-Type Reactions of α-Keto Anilides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6847–6850. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801564
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
- Sumitomo Foundation
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 20037010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!