We thank Dr. P. Pelupessy and Prof. G. Bodenhausen for 600 MHz NMR analysis, Ophélie Kwasnieski for assistance with molecular modeling studies, Prof. D. Curran for proofreading the manuscript, and Cyclolab for generously supplying cyclodextrins.
Regiospecific Tandem Azide-Reduction/Deprotection To Afford Versatile Amino Alcohol-Functionalized α- and β-Cyclodextrins†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 37, pages 7060–7063, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Guieu, S. and Sollogoub, M. (2008), Regiospecific Tandem Azide-Reduction/Deprotection To Afford Versatile Amino Alcohol-Functionalized α- and β-Cyclodextrins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7060–7063. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801573
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!