This research was supported by the MEC, Spain (CTQ2004-08077 and CTQ2007-61048; fellowships to D.S. and A.G.) and the Principado de Asturias (GE-EXP01-11). We are grateful to Dr. A. Soldevilla (Universidad de La Rioja) for his assistance in the X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Metal Carbene Dimerization: Versatile Approach to Polyalkynylethenes†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 33, pages 6225–6228, August 4, 2008
How to Cite
Barluenga, J., de Sáa, D., Gómez, A., Ballesteros, A., Santamaría, J., de Prado, A., Tomás, M. and Suárez-Sobrino, Angel L. (2008), Metal Carbene Dimerization: Versatile Approach to Polyalkynylethenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6225–6228. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801584
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
- MEC, Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2004-08077, CTQ2007-61048
- Principado de Asturias. Grant Number: GE-EXP01-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!