Financial support of this work by the Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIH) is gratefully acknowledged (GM 49093, J.A.). Acknowledgement is made to the donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund for partial support of this research (to J.L.P.). We also thank Prof. Paul Hanson and his group for their gas chromatograph. n=nonbonded electrons.
Highly Stereoselective Ring Expansion Reactions Mediated by Attractive Cation–n Interactions†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 33, pages 6233–6235, August 4, 2008
How to Cite
Ribelin, T., Katz, Christopher E., English, Donna G., Smith, S., Manukyan, Anna K., Day, Victor W., Neuenswander, B., Poutsma, Jennifer L. and Aubé, J. (2008), Highly Stereoselective Ring Expansion Reactions Mediated by Attractive Cation–n Interactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6233–6235. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801591
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2008
- Institute of General Medical Sciences
- NIH. Grant Number: GM 49093
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!