These authors contributed equally to this work.
Combinatorial Synthesis of Peptide Arrays with a Laser Printer†
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 37, pages 7132–7135, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Stadler, V., Felgenhauer, T., Beyer, M., Fernandez, S., Leibe, K., Güttler, S., Gröning, M., König, K., Torralba, G., Hausmann, M., Lindenstruth, V., Nesterov, A., Block, I., Pipkorn, R., Poustka, A., Bischoff, F. Ralf. and Breitling, F. (2008), Combinatorial Synthesis of Peptide Arrays with a Laser Printer. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7132–7135. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801616
We thank Dorothea Freidank, Daniela Rambow, Thorsten Kühlwein, and Jürgen Kretschmer for technical assistance, Martina Schnölzer (DKFZ) for mass spectrometry, Hans Lehrach for helpful discussions and encouragement, Kazuhiro Ohmori (Sekisui) for advice in particle composition, Alexander Küller, Michael Grunze, and Reiner Dahint (University of Heidelberg) for surface-analytical methods, and the BMBF (grant nos. 03N8710 and NGFN-0313375), the Helmholtz Society (grant no. VH-VI-108), the HFSPO (grant no. RGP5/2006), the European Union (grant no. 508399), and the Volkswagenstiftung (grant no. 79 466) for financial support.
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2008
- BMBF. Grant Numbers: 03N8710, NGFN-0313375
- Helmholtz Society. Grant Number: VH-VI-108
- HFSPO. Grant Number: RGP5/2006
- European Union. Grant Number: 508399
- Volkswagenstiftung. Grant Number: 79 466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!