Financial support from the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC) (CTQ 2007-64727-FEDER), the Generalitat Valenciana (ACOMP07/110), and the European Network of excellence MAGMANET (contract: NMP3-CT-2005-515767-2) is acknowledged. A.B.G. thanks the Spanish MEC for a research contract (Programa Ramón y Cajal).
Spin-Crossover Nanocrystals with Magnetic, Optical, and Structural Bistability Near Room Temperature†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 34, pages 6433–6437, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Boldog, I., Gaspar, Ana B., Martínez, V., Pardo-Ibañez, P., Ksenofontov, V., Bhattacharjee, A., Gütlich, P. and Real, José A. (2008), Spin-Crossover Nanocrystals with Magnetic, Optical, and Structural Bistability Near Room Temperature. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6433–6437. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801673
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2008
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC). Grant Number: CTQ 2007-64727-FEDER
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: ACOMP07/110
- European Network of excellence MAGMANET. Grant Number: NMP3-CT-2005-515767-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!