This work is the result of equal efforts from A.T. and J.E. It was supported by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (GM-33162 to L.Q. and EB-001475 to E.M.) and by the French program “Energie, Conception Durable 2004” (ACI BioCatOx ECD009 to F.B.). Data collection for the X-ray structure of 3(OTf)2 was performed at ChemMatCARS Sector 15, which is principally supported by the National Science Foundation/Department of Energy under grant number CHE-0535644. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Proton- and Reductant-Assisted Dioxygen Activation by a Nonheme Iron(II) Complex to Form an Oxoiron(IV) Intermediate†
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 37, pages 7064–7067, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Thibon, A., England, J., Martinho, M., Young, Victor G., Frisch, Jonathan R., Guillot, R., Girerd, J.-J., Münck, E., Que, L. and Banse, F. (2008), Proton- and Reductant-Assisted Dioxygen Activation by a Nonheme Iron(II) Complex to Form an Oxoiron(IV) Intermediate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7064–7067. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801832
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2008
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM-33162, EB-001475
- Energie, Conception Durable 2004. Grant Number: ACI BioCatOx ECD009
- National Science Foundation/Department of Energy. Grant Number: CHE-0535644
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!