This work was supported by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Heavy Elements Program, U.S. Department of Energy under Grant DE-FG02-01ER15187, and by the Malone-Zallen Graduate Research Fund (to T.H.B.), and a Harry Merriwether Fellowship (to T.H.B.).
Capitalizing on Differing Coordination Environments and Redox Potentials to Prepare an Ordered Heterobimetallic UVI/NpIV Diphosphonate†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 33, pages 6252–6254, August 4, 2008
How to Cite
Nelson, A.-Gay D., Bray, Travis H. and Albrecht-Schmitt, Thomas E. (2008), Capitalizing on Differing Coordination Environments and Redox Potentials to Prepare an Ordered Heterobimetallic UVI/NpIV Diphosphonate. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6252–6254. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801981
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-01ER15187
- Malone-Zallen Graduate Research Fund
- Harry Merriwether Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!