D.T. and F. G.-T. are associate researchers at the Instituto Canario de Investigación del Cáncer (www.icic.es).
Acetylides from Alkyl Propiolates as Building Blocks for C3 Homologation †
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 2090–2098, March 9, 2009
How to Cite
Tejedor, D., López-Tosco, S., Cruz-Acosta, F., Méndez-Abt, G. and García-Tellado, F. (2009), Acetylides from Alkyl Propiolates as Building Blocks for C3 Homologation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 48: 2090–2098. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801987
This research was supported by the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, the European Regional Development Fund (CTQ2005-09074-C02-02) and the Spanish MSC ISCIII (RETICS RD06/0020/1046), CSIC (Proyecto Intramural Especial 200719), and the Fundación Instituto Canario de Investigación del Cáncer (FICI-G.I.N°08/2007). S.L.-T. thanks MEC for a FPU grant, F.C.-A. thanks CSIC for a JAE predoc grant. We thank Dr. Tomás Martín and Dr. Pedro de Armas for helpful discussions and critical reading of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Numbers: CTQ2005-09074-C02-02, FICI-G.I.N°08/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!