We would like to thank the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) for financial support.
Aromatic Fluorine as a Versatile Control Element for the Construction of Molecules with Helical Chirality†
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 37, pages 7009–7012, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Rasmusson, T., Martyn, L. James P., Chen, G., Lough, A., Oh, M. and Yudin, Andrei K. (2008), Aromatic Fluorine as a Versatile Control Element for the Construction of Molecules with Helical Chirality. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7009–7012. doi: 10.1002/anie.200801991
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!