M.V.P. and R.S.S. contributed equally to this work. We thank Petra Neubauer and Dr. Burkhard Ziemer (HU Berlin) for carrying out the single-crystal X-ray structure analyses. Generous support by the German Research Foundation (DFG, SPP 1179) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and initial funding by the Max Planck Society is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Wacker Chemie AG, BASF AG, Bayer Industry Services, and Sasol Germany for generous donations of chemicals.
Photoswitching of Basicity†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 32, pages 5968–5972, July 28, 2008
How to Cite
Peters, Maike V., Stoll, Ragnar S., Kühn, A. and Hecht, S. (2008), Photoswitching of Basicity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5968–5972. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802050
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2008
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: SPP 1179
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!