M.V.P. and R.S.S. contributed equally to this work. We thank Petra Neubauer and Dr. Burkhard Ziemer (HU Berlin) for carrying out the single-crystal X-ray structure analyses. Generous support by the German Research Foundation (DFG, SPP 1179) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and initial funding by the Max Planck Society is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Wacker Chemie AG, BASF AG, Bayer Industry Services, and Sasol Germany for generous donations of chemicals.
Photoswitching of Basicity†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 32, pages 5968–5972, July 28, 2008
How to Cite
Peters, Maike V., Stoll, Ragnar S., Kühn, A. and Hecht, S. (2008), Photoswitching of Basicity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5968–5972. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802050
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2008
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: SPP 1179
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!