Postsynthetic DNA Modification through the Copper-Catalyzed Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition Reaction
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 44, pages 8350–8358, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Gramlich, Philipp M. E., Wirges, Christian T., Manetto, A. and Carell, T. (2008), Postsynthetic DNA Modification through the Copper-Catalyzed Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition Reaction. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8350–8358. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802077
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2008
- Fund of the German Chemical Industry
- EU Marie Curie Training and Mobility. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2003-505086
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: SFB 749, SFB 486, Leibniz program
- BASECLICK GmbH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!