This work was supported by the US National Institutes of Health (grant nos.: R01 GM072670 and P20 GM072029), the Sloan Foundation, and the Dreyfus Foundation. Samsung Corporation provided a Lee Kun Hee scholarship to Y.-A.C. We thank Susan M. Lydon for her assistance with graphics. We thank Kathleen T. Xie and Jackie Chan for help with site-directed mutagenesis experiments and Marta Fernández-Suárez for assistance and advice.
An Engineered Aryl Azide Ligase for Site-Specific Mapping of Protein–Protein Interactions through Photo-Cross-Linking†
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 37, pages 7018–7021, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Baruah, H., Puthenveetil, S., Choi, Y.-A., Shah, S. and Ting, Alice Y. (2008), An Engineered Aryl Azide Ligase for Site-Specific Mapping of Protein–Protein Interactions through Photo-Cross-Linking. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7018–7021. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802088
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2008
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 GM072670, P20 GM072029
- Sloan Foundation
- Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!