We gratefully acknowledge NASA Exobiology and Evolutionary Biology grant NNX07AU08G and the NASA Astrobiology Institute to M.A.P., the Royal Society to M.A.P. and T.P.K., and the Leverhulme Trust grant F00/122/X to T.P.K. and D.E.B. for financial support. We thank Virginia Pasek for drawing Scheme 1.
Production of Potentially Prebiotic Condensed Phosphates by Phosphorus Redox Chemistry†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 41, pages 7918–7920, September 29, 2008
How to Cite
Pasek, Matthew A., Kee, Terence P., Bryant, David E., Pavlov, Alexander A. and Lunine, Jonathan I. (2008), Production of Potentially Prebiotic Condensed Phosphates by Phosphorus Redox Chemistry. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7918–7920. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802145
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2008
- NASA Exobiology and Evolutionary Biology. Grant Number: NNX07AU08G
- NASA Astrobiology Institute
- Royal Society
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F00/122/X
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!