We are grateful to the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support. We thank Prof. K. Al-Shamery (University Oldenburg) for valuable discussions, Dr. G. Nyce (Lawrence Livermore National Lab (USA)) for critical reading of the manuscript, and Dr. X. Wang for the preparation of the Pt nanoparticles.
Colloidally Prepared Nanoparticles for the Synthesis of Structurally Well-Defined and Highly Active Heterogeneous Catalysts†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 46, pages 8946–8949, November 3, 2008
How to Cite
Jürgens, B., Borchert, H., Ahrenstorf, K., Sonström, P., Pretorius, A., Schowalter, M., Gries, K., Zielasek, V., Rosenauer, A., Weller, H. and Bäumer, M. (2008), Colloidally Prepared Nanoparticles for the Synthesis of Structurally Well-Defined and Highly Active Heterogeneous Catalysts. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8946–8949. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802188
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2008
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!