This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society of the Promotion of Science (JSPS). H.M. thanks the JSPS Fellowship for Japanese Junior Scientists.
Aerobic Oxidation of Hydroquinone Derivatives Catalyzed by Polymer-Incarcerated Platinum Catalyst†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 42, pages 8093–8095, October 6, 2008
How to Cite
Miyamura, H., Shiramizu, M., Matsubara, R. and Kobayashi, S. (2008), Aerobic Oxidation of Hydroquinone Derivatives Catalyzed by Polymer-Incarcerated Platinum Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8093–8095. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802192
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2008
- Japan Society of the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!