We thank the NIH (National Institute of General Medical Sciences) and Merck Research Laboratories, each for partial support.
Functional Analysis of an Aspartate-Based Epoxidation Catalyst with Amide-to-Alkene Peptidomimetic Catalyst Analogues†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 35, pages 6707–6711, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Jakobsche, Charles E., Peris, G. and Miller, Scott J. (2008), Functional Analysis of an Aspartate-Based Epoxidation Catalyst with Amide-to-Alkene Peptidomimetic Catalyst Analogues. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6707–6711. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802223
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2008
- Merck Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!