This study was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada and made possible by the facilities of the Shared Hierarchical Academic Research Computing Network (SHARCNET: www.sharcnet.ca). We thank Dr. Julia Laskin for helpful discussions on the RRKM modeling.
Dipositively Charged Protonated a3 and a2 Ions: Generation by Fragmentation of [La(GGG)(CH3CN)2]3+†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 43, pages 8288–8291, October 13, 2008
How to Cite
Shi, T., Siu, C.-K., Siu, K. W. Michael. and Hopkinson, Alan C. (2008), Dipositively Charged Protonated a3 and a2 Ions: Generation by Fragmentation of [La(GGG)(CH3CN)2]3+. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8288–8291. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802272
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!