This study was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada and made possible by the facilities of the Shared Hierarchical Academic Research Computing Network (SHARCNET: www.sharcnet.ca). We thank Dr. Julia Laskin for helpful discussions on the RRKM modeling.
Dipositively Charged Protonated a3 and a2 Ions: Generation by Fragmentation of [La(GGG)(CH3CN)2]3+†
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 43, pages 8288–8291, October 13, 2008
How to Cite
Shi, T., Siu, C.-K., Siu, K. W. Michael. and Hopkinson, Alan C. (2008), Dipositively Charged Protonated a3 and a2 Ions: Generation by Fragmentation of [La(GGG)(CH3CN)2]3+. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8288–8291. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802272
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!