We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20732003) and the Ministry of Education (No. 20070610019) for financial support. We also thank Sichuan University Analytical & Testing Center for NMR analysis, and the State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy for HRMS analysis.
Highly Enantioselective Direct Michael Addition of Nitroalkanes to Nitroolefins Catalyzed by La(OTf)3/N,N′-Dioxide Complexes†
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 37, pages 7079–7081, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, X., Zhou, X., Lin, L., Chang, L., Liu, X. and Feng, X. (2008), Highly Enantioselective Direct Michael Addition of Nitroalkanes to Nitroolefins Catalyzed by La(OTf)3/N,N′-Dioxide Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7079–7081. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802285
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!