We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20732003) and the Ministry of Education (No. 20070610019) for financial support. We also thank Sichuan University Analytical & Testing Center for NMR analysis, and the State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy for HRMS analysis.
Highly Enantioselective Direct Michael Addition of Nitroalkanes to Nitroolefins Catalyzed by La(OTf)3/N,N′-Dioxide Complexes†
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 37, pages 7079–7081, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Yang, X., Zhou, X., Lin, L., Chang, L., Liu, X. and Feng, X. (2008), Highly Enantioselective Direct Michael Addition of Nitroalkanes to Nitroolefins Catalyzed by La(OTf)3/N,N′-Dioxide Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7079–7081. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802285
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation
- Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!