This work was funded by grants from the National Institutes of Health (GM-091253 and CA-19033) and a fellowship from the University of Pennsylvania (W.M.W.). TMS=trimethylsilyl.
Ortho-TMS Benzaldehyde: An Effective Linchpin for Type II Anion Relay Chemistry (ARC)†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 37, pages 7082–7086, September 1, 2008
How to Cite
Smith, Amos B., Kim, W.-S. and Wuest, William M. (2008), Ortho-TMS Benzaldehyde: An Effective Linchpin for Type II Anion Relay Chemistry (ARC). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 7082–7086. doi: 10.1002/anie.200802301
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM-091253, CA-19033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!